Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#543741 Sun Jun 22 2014 01:10 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I started on a restoration of a very nice Wayne 619 about 2 years ago and somehow it got sidetracked with a few other projects!
Well, this is the year that I have resolved to finish up some of these old projects before taking on any more, and I'm determined to get it done!
A Wayne 619 is somewhat like the 519, in that it used internal positive stops to adjust the level of the gas that would be pumped up into the cylinder. The only difference was that the 519 used little buttons on the side that were individually turned to limit the gallons pumped, while the 619 used a crank assembly and faceplate with the gallons marked out!
This picture shows a reproduction faceplate for a 619, and I have the 2 access hole drilled for the cranks, but I'm reluctant to drill the side mounting holes for fear of getting them out of place a little? This plate fits on over top of the skins, and I don't want to get it either too tight and have to ream the holes, or too loose and have it flopping around!
If anyone has an original one of these pumps, I would greatly appreciate knowing the measurement from the front edge of the face to the center of the mounting hole, located on each side of the plate!

OR

If anyone has an original face plate for sale--I would be your grateful buyer!!!!

Wayne 619  crank plate 001.JPG Wayne 619  crank plate 002.JPG

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
R
Hi we fund your address in Petroliana forum, now we start with a project to rebuilt a Wayne 619 , but we need a internal drawing and catalog for function, if you have information or have pictures we are very greetings with you

Thank you

Attach a pictures for my pump
Rafael Toledo
57 312 777 0800
rtoledo@equipetrolsa.com

EQUIPETROL SA
574 2 301188 Fax # 574 2 302135
Direccion : Carrera 66 # 43-47
Medellin Colombia
www.equipetrolsa.com

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Rafael sent me pictures of his pump and the mounting holes appear to be slotted? Can anyone confirm this? If they are, it would probably be a lot easier to cut them in.
SOMEONE must have an original pump?

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I have an original somewhere in captivity and would be happy to provide pics and info. It will probably be Thursday before I can get a look at it .

Stay tuned -more info to come.

SW

Always looking for more pumps, meters and signs.
Some say it is a problem, I say it is a solution
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
I must have missed this topic. I'm not sure if you ever got what you needed, but here's a couple pictures of the cast dial on ours. It is an original.

prowl1 #555040 Mon Jul 21 2014 08:15 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thank you very much for the pictures! I got a few from another old gasser and I was able to determine that the mounting holes are indeed slotted and it was a big help getting the placement right!
I'll get back on this project right after Iowa Gas, and hope to finish it up yet this summer.
I'd love to see some pictures of the entire pump! Thanks--KEVIN

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Here is the literature I have available for the 619.

http://petrolianacollectibles.com/wayne%20619.htm

If you are interested, email me at jhsim@petrocollect.com. We will let you know the shipping charges to Columbia.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved