Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#554476 Sat Jul 19 2014 08:37 PM
Iowa99 Offline OP
OP Offline
Need some help,I posted this back in April when I bought it, have had a lot of discussion as to it's value. I would like to know more about it. Was going to put it on my American Visible in my shop, but don't feel it would be a safe place for it, Murphy's Law comes into play at times in my shop. It now lives in my basement along with all the other things that have followed me home in the last 50 years of collecting.In advance,thanks for any help. I hope to make it to Iowa Gas,to meet some of the Oldgassers. A very interesting group of people. Raymond

Texaco Lead Glass Globe.JPG Texaco Leaded Glass Globe.JPG Texaco Globe A wo-flash lit.JPG Texaco Globe B wo-flash lit.JPG
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Iowa99 #554489 Sat Jul 19 2014 09:25 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
very colorful lit... cool

RANDY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have collected Texaco for many years and I couldn't even hazard a guess. Maybe some members have seen them come up in some of the gas auctions over the years. The only thing I know for certain is it would look better in my basement than yours...LOL..just kidding. Color me green (Texaco Green of course) with envy.

Maybe Doug (BlackTeeTexaco) will weigh in....

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved