Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Your VP might be smarter than you think. Advertising to a wide range of collectors HOPING to move more than 1-5 pumps a MONTH. NOT Good Advertising $$$ sense.

Ryan has used them to move over a Hundred pumps w/o a bad experience kinda makes your experience Mute.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
mute or not "IT HAPPENED" that's the bottom line. they won't see any money from me ever again and with so many other shippers out their why put trust in someone who did you wrong. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

And that VP being smart.....LOL. Not covering a lousy $60 and keeping a paying customer, a customer who would of used them again. If that's good business sense I'm glad I'm not a stock holder of that company. Bad press is what people remember, it's human nature.

And it doesn't surprise me Ryan having good luck with them. Who would want to lose a customer like that. But one customer is only one customer. Businesses don't survive on one customer.

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
I too have found the the North American very pricy in the last couple of years. Mario is great but does not do it without a crate. There in itself is the problem with sellers who will not crate.

Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Craig: Are you saying NAV wants them crated now? How expensive has it gotten? (If not too personal)

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I ship on North American all the time. As of last Wednesday, no crate was necessary? They blanket wrap as always. When shipping a restored unit, I insist on helping the driver and his helper, wrap and pack the pump. We supply a clean bed sheet to go over the paint before they cover with, truck supplied, furniture blankets. They always set a blanket on the floor and place the pump in the middle. Put blankets around the finished item then pull up the bottom blanket and stretch wrap everything as one. I supply cardboard which we wrap around the entire pump before stretch wrapping again. We do this to give added protection to the glass. Their service is from my shop to an inside delivery and unwrapping at the other end. They have delivered into an office, 7 floors up in Downtown Indianapolis for no increase in fees. They just brought a Wayne 60 from Banks, Or. to my shop for $475.00. I think that is a reasonable shipping fee? I can't drive to Chicago for that, with fuel and fees? I like their service and having an eyes on tracking service, as it moves across the country. When you find something that works, trying to get it cheaper seems a waste of time? Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
That's good to know Paul. You get what you pay for & N. American seems to know that. Good service and good help are hard to find these days anymore. Thanks for the input.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved