Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53185 Mon Dec 10 2001 06:37 PM
B
OP Offline
B
I have a really neat cabinet which came out of an old service station. It is about 6' tall by 9' long has two places with like an add glass openings one says service the other says lubrication. There is a ton of stainless
trim very art deco it also has door at each end with shleves and an open center section with a place for maybe a work bench. I am wanting to make it into my desk where my computer will be in the center with a gas pump on each side. I would really like to see an original add or know a value for this item. I have never seen one and thought maybe someone
could help.

Thanks Bill

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#53186 Tue Dec 11 2001 09:30 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I probably have a picture or even a parts/repair sheet on this unit, but because of other committments I will not be able to do any research until after Christmas. In the meantime a model number would be handy if you have it.
Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
#53187 Thu Dec 13 2001 09:16 AM
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
Bill
This Alemite work units saw there way into dealerships and upscale service stations. They had provisions for storing the various grease guns, nozzles, etc. that came with the pnuematic alemite equipment. The center section had a matching workbench that sat in the middle open area. All had alemite badges and varying stainless mouldings. There is one for sale on ebay this week that has dealer ad glass rather than the lub and oil glass. They also made matching oil drain canisters and roll around grease canisters that carried the same badges and deco trim. I've never found one for sale close enough to me or I would own one. Bear Alignment made a similar garage setup that went with their front end machines and equipment, although not as decorative, imo.
I have seen them priced from 400-800 dollars depending on completeness and condition. Transportation makes them a tough sell on ebay.
Larry

larry ivy

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved