Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#525106 Tue Apr 01 2014 07:26 AM
F
farmboy Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hello- I have a Fill-Rite Model 60-A gas pump that I salvaged from my grandfathers' farm after he passed away. I realize that it does not have any collector value but would like to restore it just because it was my grandfathers'. Does anyone know where I could find a new or nice original faceplate for the meter? The glass has been broken out of mine and the faceplate is faded badly. It appears that the faceplate had a white background originally. I contacted the Fill-Rite company but they do not offer any vintage faceplate for my pump. I appreciate any leads that you can offer or a direction you can guide me to find a faceplate. I have a couple of pictures but I do not think they are formatted correctly to ad to my posting.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Farmboy, You are welcome to e-mail me a pic of the pump and/or the faceplate. I will look around and see if I can find you one. E-mail is in my profile. Does it look like this image from the web?

fillrite.jpg
Last edited by Greasyboy1970; Wed Apr 02 2014 05:00 AM.
F
farmboy Offline OP
OP Offline
F
YES!!!! That is the exact same style pump that I have. Thank you so much for posting it. I will email you a couple of pics of mine. Thanks

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved