Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Is anyone aware of a company that sells antique style bolts and nuts, for restoration projects. Such as brass bolts, dome head bolts, bolt heads with no markings, etc, etc. I would prefer a company that is on the internet. Thanks.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
I have found a lot of the brass screws, bolts, acorn nuts, etc. are available from companies specializing in nautical hardware.
You can go into Thomas Register and locate the various companies, many of which have online catalogs. Although much of the hardware is sold in bulk, I have found that when I call and explain what I am using it for, they are willing to sell in smaller quantities.
Larry

larry ivy
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
I am having trouble locating the correct face to computer machine screws that are slot head rather than phillips. Anyone have a source ?
thanks
Larry

larry ivy
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Larry,
Try McMaster-Carr Supply Company.(www.mcmaster.com) Their catalog has several pages of various types of machine screws. Also here in San Diego we have an industrial hardware store that is an "Ace" store. They have a very large selection (five 50' isles) of nuts, bolts, etc. So if you have an Ace store near you they should be able to source it.

Good luck,
Ed

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved