Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Is that where all the "winy little girls", as you called the guys on Oldgas, hang out?...

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I was comparing the photos and the bottom 2 signs seem to be the same while there are a couple differences on the top sign in question.
I know nothing about Red Hat signs --only what I see!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
T
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
T
I compared mine to the signs and they match the bottom 2 as well. The eagles wings on the top one go out a lot farther then the other 2 and mine, Not saying its bad but just 2 different looking signs.

S
SteveG Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well Dale, as it turns out you lead the pack of whiners on this site along with your friend gmstuff. I am so sure that you two & others here, should in fact try another hobby. This site is for collectors of vintage oil & gas advertisements. Not for people like you two that apparently know absolutely nothing about signs. If you had known anything about signs you would have known that, not only is it an authentic Red Hat but, as it turns out it is one of the rarer types. I heard that there is a new site online for bubble gum wrapper collectors, maybe you should start small & work up!...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Originally Posted By: SteveG
Well Dale, as it turns out you lead the pack of whiners on this site along with your friend gmstuff. I am so sure that you two & others here, should in fact try another hobby. This site is for collectors of vintage oil & gas advertisements. Not for people like you two that apparently know absolutely nothing about signs. If you had known anything about signs you would have known that, not only is it an authentic Red Hat but, as it turns out it is one of the rarer types. I heard that there is a new site online for bubble gum wrapper collectors, maybe you should start small & work up!...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Hey Steve

While you're throwing the ***** around, how many non neon porcelain signs have you mucked up by adding neon ? I'm sure in all your sales you describe that the neon is not original.

Doug

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks Steve! I'm going to take the high road here but I just wanted to clarify a few things first... Dale is one if the nicest guys I've met in this hobby, and I'm sure may on this forum will attest to that.. If he says something is not what it seems I'll support him.. I've seen your site, and it loaded with "vintage" items.. I'm sure there are people that love signs that have been butchered and riddled with holes for neon but just not here..I've learned to draw my own opinions of people and not follow the pack.. I've certainly formed one about you....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved