Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46733 Mon Sep 17 2001 05:40 PM
J
OP Offline
J
im restoring a old 600 series visiable told it might be 660 series. does anybody know how the gallon makers poles in the glass visiable are anchored. both the poles when i got my pump was just laying loose inside the glass. they are all there,but i dont see how they are suppose to be anchored. theres no holes in bottom plate for them.to stand. need help if anybody knows thanks for the help

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#46734 Wed Oct 10 2001 10:56 PM
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Jimmy,
I have a Tokheim cut 620B visible.
My pump has four measure rods, they are flat and about 1" wide and they have a "U" shaped notch in each end.
On the base there are "L" shaped brackets bolted to the base with 1/4" bolts. The brackets have a mushroom shaped stud for the rod to sit on.
On the top the ring that sits on top of the glass has four ears with 1/4" machine screws that hold the top of the rods.
Check the base and see if you have four flat spots with threaded holes.
I have only seen a half dozen or so of the 620 pumps like mine and they all had the flat style measure rods.
I can't speak for the 660 for sure but this may be true for that pump also. Anyway it's a place to start looking.
Good luck,
Ed

------------------

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved