Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I just wanted to share my pics that I took when Paul took my son and I to the café.
Thanx again Paul. I met a great Oldgasser and had a blast while going into sensory overload!

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe; Thu Aug 08 2013 01:56 PM.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Lots of signs! Cool place and thanks for sharing Dave!

Looking for any cans! PM me what ya got!
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

There were about 3 more rooms that were full on the walls and then there was the bathroom hallway too.
They had stuff in the front and back, outside and then there is also a auto shop/sales lot off to the side.
It makes me wonder about a location for a petro show.??

They also had a Employees Only, Mobil gas-Mobil Oil sign that was exactly like this one that I bought and was told it was a fantasy sign on here. I will be taking pics of it next time I'm there. It really makes me wonder if it is a real or if they did those fantasy signs with a couple of different wordings??????

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Geez! Nice place and collection. Thanks for the pics. But, didn't I read something about an extraordinary waitress in your other post?

Collecting the Mississippi companies:
Billups, Southland, Rose Oil,Crystal Oil, Barq's
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
There is a little bit of her in the picture, behind my son, talking to the coke rep. She is a Hottie and the daughter of the owner!

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe; Thu Aug 08 2013 04:24 PM. Reason: add info

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
love that 76 neon... cool

RANDY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
There is a nice Pennzoil sign there...I say that cuz I sold it to him. Good burgers too.....

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
R
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
R
Looks like a nice clean place to stop for a bite.

Looking for photos, etc from 60s era Shell-A-Rama gas station and Pal's Diner, Rt. 17 Mahwah, NJ
& US or state highway signs, shields, route markers
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Great pix, Dave.....thanx for sharing!! Now have this spot on the "gotta get there" list. Sure you're talking about Paul outta Mill Creek, right? smile

TOM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Great place to see. I am just down the road if anyone would like to say hi when they come through. The story on the Gilmore neon was that it was rescued from a garbage heap years ago.

Y
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Y
Great place to eat. I stop there everytime that I am passing through Ellensburg.

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
what a great place!!!! love to eat there..txs for sharing.
ALAN

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::
Veedol-Tydol-Tidex-Cycol-Tycol.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I was just back there today. I think everytime your in there you will see something new and cool!
Thanx for the compliments but I wish my pics came out better because of the light that was shining thru the windows but this way you will see everything like it's new to you if you go! It is very clean inside and just a blast to walk around staring at everything they have up.
Here is that employees only sign but I've been assured, again, that mine is a fantasy and this must be too.

There is also this place that is in town there too.
It used to be a petro themed drive thru pizza and hot dog joint that must be in a renovated old gas station. What a shame it's not still goin!

I would've gotten a hold of you Novaman but I was on a tight schedule and I tend to have a great time meeting members and I always loose track of the time but the next time thru will be soon and I will try you then.

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe; Sun Aug 11 2013 03:23 PM. Reason: add info

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
holy smokes that place is killer

Sarcasm Is Just One More Free Service I Offer !
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved