Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Ahhh....customer service with a smile....

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
well it must be a going trend I bought two barber pole cylinders two weeks ago and had not herd a word from seller until I filed a claim yesterday . they refunded me for one thru pay pal but don't know about the other I am owed for. ebay told me about my first refund still no word from seller. They have a feed back of 98% with 3215 items sold but I guess I should have read the bad feed back for last 12 months not too good. --no response--bad products-slow shipping--very rude-- next time I will read all feed back no matter how much they have sold. their reply for all the bad feedback was -- why didn't you call and work it out .

Remember you are only as good as your help
If you don't make any noise no one will hear you!
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Originally Posted By: coheley5
well it must be a going trend I bought two barber pole cylinders two weeks ago and had not herd a word from seller until I filed a claim yesterday . they refunded me for one thru pay pal but don't know about the other I am owed for. ebay told me about my first refund still no word from seller. They have a feed back of 98% with 3215 items sold but I guess I should have read the bad feed back for last 12 months not too good. --no response--bad products-slow shipping--very rude-- next time I will read all feed back no matter how much they have sold. their reply for all the bad feedback was -- why didn't you call and work it out .

Yep, I read "ALL" the feedback, makes for good night reading. LOL

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Mick...what ever happened with this?

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
All work out,and I got a refund from PayPal.Mutual no feed backs!appreciate the help fellas!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved