Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
which I know is fake false and fraudulent

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I've bought from Roadrelics... He has been to my home twice. A good guy....stands behind his sales

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Jerry,
You should make believe move to Oklahoma where we open carry. I have known roadrelics for years and he IS first class all he way and the real deal.
You I do not know nor do i really care to but if you are a honest grown man you would name some of your friends in our hobby and things would settle down and go smooth. Perhaps you could start working together with him and do some business with a honest guy. I hope if you are legetiment you join in and quit your games. This is a neat group of guys where trust is a must with the dollars we invest

Last edited by souperhigh; Sat Jul 06 2013 09:46 AM.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
thanks for the nice comments guys............I was just in florida recently and picked up a couple of signs from an old gasser from the Jacsonville, Orlando area (Chuck Harders} who is a great stand up Navy Officer...he also deals in pumps so i just called him to see if he has ever heard of this guy" jerry westfield", the answer was no, nhever heard of him, which is no surprise to me....everything is fiction with him...nothing adds up and i'm sure since he has been exposed, we have heard the last of him, until he creates a new fake identity, fake user name, fake profile, etc. etc....all i can say is beware on ebay, i'm sure the same applies to him there as well.....its guys like this who are hurting our hobby

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Jerry Westfield
Funny, most people who know me have been calling demanding not to be added to your victim list.

I will no longer play your game. Most people can see you for what you are.

Have a great day, and I hope you get some professional help before you hurt someone!

MOST OF US see you for what Your NOT, Honest.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Honesty exposes itself
Deceit plays a game of hide and seek!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
P
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
P
Very well said Maurice!!!

Thanks, Phil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
so glad this is finally coming to light, there's a couple more that need exposure as well, really. Can we vote them off the island? I'll also say that Darryl (roadrelics) is an honest man IMHO.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Agree with all the above posts about Roadrelics ( except Jerry's)!has Jerry left the building?

Last edited by oldnfuelish; Mon Jul 08 2013 08:11 PM.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
J
J
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
Agree with all the above posts about Roadrelics ( except Jerry's)!has Jerry left the building?

I have not left the house, I chose to end the war of exchanging words with this psychopath before his rage ends up hurting other people. I would post some of his PM's and E-Mail's, but they would get removed. My friends do not want to become his next victim of threating PM's and E-Mails so they have not stepped into the none stop threats of this psychopath.

It is OK if you like him, psychopaths do have a few hours per day that they can act normal, I only hope these normal cycles can increase for him as he gets professional help and takes his medications as recommended by his doctors.

Again, for all of you reading this for the first time, take a second look at any personal information you have listed within your profile. Your personal information can become the target of people like this! Do you want to be "Bullied To Death"?

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Wow,LOL......the B.S. is getting very deep.....it's jerry's way of turning things around...I p'med him twice saying i new his real location and that he was a total fraud.....Its to bad that when you expose somebody like this, they have the kahoons to try and deflect the truth about them into fiction and lies about others..................I do appreciate the kind words from others here and i have many many friends here who i have dealt with and they have known me for many years... I have been a member here since 2002 and jerry has been a member here since 2013........Not everybody here is going to like me and I'm very happy about that especially when they are scammer's and people like jerry westfield....I have met some bad seeds in my time, but these guys who come on here and lie right to your face about the facts are terrible............People who know me know that " i say what i do & do what i say" and if a man does not have or honor his words, he has nothing.......So after defending myself here that brings us back to jerry...........

I am saying that these pm's don't exisit and now jerry is grasping at straws to get any type of credibility.......only him and i know the facts and one fact is jerry westfield is a made up name, a made up false identity and everything about him is a complete fraud and thats the reason he can't expose the real truth....his only freinds are the other fake names and false identities he has created here and couple of them have been exposed......jerry, you are the one who needs help and like i said before, I pitty you, you should seriously seek some help.....IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUFFERING??? I hope so and i beleive we know your really identity, but your to big of a coward to step forward and try and protect your repos, fantasy signs, instead you attack others......a real gem here folks....

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I still believe that everyone should have a complete user profile.REAL name, address, phone number, photo,etc.
Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WOW,
26 Reply's & NOT 1 from ANY of HIS MANY FRIENDS [his words]!
W/ Friends like that I understand why he still hides in the Shadows.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hi my name is Art Vandalay I am a architect and profecional voucher. You may have seen me on Seinfeld, I am borrowing Hillsides computer. I also dabble in import exports. I will vouch for Harry Westfeld, we went to differant schools together and I vouch that I am a qualified voucher.
Signed
Art

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Art aren't you a latex salesman? Architect? Now a professional voucher-nah.
Newman

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved