Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
there is a new member here by the name of "jerry westfield" and his profile is link below...registered 3/2013......

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=15771

i have some business with him and I did a google search and nothing comes up with his name or as a pump collector in Orlando Florida..can ANYBODY verify his existence and legitimacy??? does anybody know him??

Last edited by roadrelics; Fri Jul 05 2013 05:30 PM.
J
J
Originally Posted By: roadrelics
there is a new member here by the name of "jerry westfield" and his profile is link below...registered 3/2013......

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=15771

i have some business with him and I did a google search and nothing comes up with his name or as a pump collector in Orlando Florida..can ANYBODY verify his existence and legitimacy??? does anybody know him??

I do not need people to verify my existence to this man. Those who know me from the few shows I get around to and items I buy have no need to support your threating game. I am not shaken by your threating PM!

For anyone wanting to know what this is about, here is the deal. I have called roadrelics out for posting a reproduction item on eBay in a collectable category. Now I am the bad guy. Have a look at the item I am talking about: eBay auction number 290938913906 "1800's Budweiser Girl Calendar Replica dated 1966 Anheuser Bush OLD".

If you see my point, report it to eBay.

Last edited by Jerry Westfield; Sat Jul 06 2013 05:12 AM. Reason: wording
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
BEWARE!!!! this guy is trying pull the wool over all of our eyes....says hes from Orlando Florida, however his computer ip says he's from St. Louis, Missouri......he has another agenda and i beleive they are these repos.....he tries to shift the focus on my auction, Ha Ha LOL...nobody knows you, you hide behind a false identity, unless of cvourse you want to clear all of it up......maybe like some proof the " jerry westfield" is not just a made up name....maybe a phone number???..you've already deceived us with your contact information, what esle are you hiding from us???

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
can anybody say they ever met this person ??? somebody has been posing here on old gas using these false identities then stirring up trouble......he is using names like "jerry westfield" "bud miley" "rudy owen"........seems to be a pattern of using real names, i guess they sound and look more legitimate, however innocent these names may sound, don't let them fool you, this is not their real name, they have a complete other agenda here..
Oh by the way who are the few who know you??? can you use just one reference they we can verify ?? just ONE, i mean come on, you can surely name one person here who will vouch for you??? Really ?????

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Jerry,if that's your real name,would like to hear your explanation about those 3 user ID names.

J
J
Originally Posted By: Cold Pizza
Jerry,if that's your real name,would like to hear your explanation about those 3 user ID names.

I do not have three names. I live in Orlando and have been in St. Louis the past few days looking at a large collection and visiting the arch. What does this have to do with your ebay auction I have questioned?

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
sure jerry?? do you have ONE single reference??? surely a man who's looking at a large collection will have several refrences?? can you provide just maybe ONE ???

I dont think we'll be hereing much from good ole jerry in the future.....

J
J
sure jerry?? do you have ONE single reference??? surely a man who's looking at a large collection will have several refrences?? can you provide just maybe ONE ???

I dont think we'll be hereing much from good ole jerry in the future.....

Is this one of your new rules? I have to give a ref to please you? Are you making hidden threats when you say "I do not think we'll be hearing much from Jerry in the future"?

Last edited by Jerry Westfield; Sat Jul 06 2013 06:22 AM. Reason: wording
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
just one reference Jerry that's all I ask

J
J
just one reference Jerry that's all I ask

You have no business asking me for a reference, I would never do business with you.

I think this guy could be a general threat to other people and should be avoided at all cost. Do not pass personal information to this person, as you can see he will abuse it and could cause harm to others.

If you have too much personal information listed in your profile, this thread should make you think about updating your profile information. It is sad this nut case already knows where I am from, but thank GOD it is a big city.

"STAND YOUR GROUND LAW" IT IS THE BEST PART ABOUT LIVING IN THE SUNSHINE STATE!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
just 1 reference jerry come on you can give us at least 1 person who knows you can't you ??

then look at what good ole jerry westfield writes"""

You have no business asking me for a reference, I would never do business with you.
yes i can ask you for a refrence, its called protecting our members and the hobby

I think this guy could be a general threat to other people and should be avoided at all cost. Do not pass personal information to this person, as you can see he will abuse it and could cause harm to others.

Oh yes you had better avoid me if you lie to make me look bad... a complete fraud who's conatct info is false and everything else for that matter..ip address says your from St. Louis however your profile says Orlando....Nobody here has ever heard of you and then you try and stand behind these repo scammers and attack the good guys?? yes jerry westfield you had better tread lightly around here..you have only been a member since march 2013....

If you have too much personal information listed in your profile, this thread should make you think about updating your profile information. It is sad this nut case already knows where I am from, but thank GOD it is a big city..

[b] i'm no nut case and have been in this hobby for over 30 years jerry westfield..... all my contact info is correct and many of the veteran members here know me jerry westfield and you can't even name one person who will stand behind and vouch for you ??...WOW thats a very very sad set of circumstances for you jerry westfield and you should be exposed for who and what you actually are........we have seen your type and style before jerry westfield and unfortuantely you won't be the last, however the more you are exposed to the internet, google, old gas, the more people will know and find out who the real jerry westfield is, SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING and dig yourself an even deeper hole[/b]

"STAND YOUR GROUND LAW" IT IS THE BEST PART ABOUT LIVING IN THE SUNSHINE STATE!

prove it jerry westfield don't you have one single friend with some credibility that will say " i know jerry westfield" and he is a stand up guy ?? please jerry i will take everything i have said bad about you back, and will even donate $300 to any chairity of your choice if you expose your real name, show some proof of your actual exsistence, have only 1 credibile person vouch for you and your identity... i know this won't happen, you will have an endless supply of excuses......you surely don't have to fear me as i pitty you and what you stand for. i think its disgusting and your the one who needs some psychological help.......this is how i respond to people who lie and attack me for no reason.........good bye jerry westfield i believe this fake identity is all washed up and its time to try a new one, however you will be exposed if you attack me again.. i don't shy away from complete frauds.

Last edited by roadrelics; Sat Jul 06 2013 02:45 PM.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Jerry you don't know anybody here?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I've done business with Roadrelics on many occasions and he's first class all the way!

Last edited by LOWright; Sat Jul 06 2013 07:10 AM.

Rare pumps, Chevrolet items, Goldon Tip Gasoline, Marathon (running man)
Cell # 1-502-396-3435 email lowright@aol.com
J
J
Funny, most people who know me have been calling demanding not to be added to your victim list.

I will no longer play your game. Most people can see you for what you are.

Have a great day, and I hope you get some professional help before you hurt someone!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
thank you owen, it always a pleasue to do business with great guys, however nobody has ever heard from this jerry westfield ...he joined this forum 03/2013 and has done nothing but cause problems and stand behind these repo guys...it says a lot about his character....

this Jerry is really a piece of work lol.. Have you noticed he can't answer one question about his reference or anybody who knows him..I have an old gas friend in Orlando who I just did a deal with and when I get off the golf course I am going to check about this guy's validity........just called my aquantaince from the orlando area whi is an old gasser and a stand up Navy Officer..He also deals in pumps and has never heard of "jerry wesfield"

Last edited by roadrelics; Sat Jul 06 2013 02:00 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved