Originally Posted By: Terry Flannery
I looked at your website and saw a lot of nice signs and see your in business, good thing. This country needs small business people. You may be just a picker/flipper out for the buck. Lots of people do that. Do you have a collection of signs etc that are not for sale? There are some on this site that are here only for sales and have high end petro goodies and collections, all part of petro land now. It's part of living in the USA. Only one thing gets my attention that 5 grand sign,would you really take that for it and sleep well knowing what you paid for it?

Maybe I'm also a flipper out for the buck-I buy things I don't collect and resell them hoping to maximize the return on my investment. Now, I plow that money back into the collecting community by buying what I collect with it. I sleep quite well when I make a high return on investment. It is simply nobody's business what I paid for an item I sell, just as it is none of my business what a seller paid for the item he is selling me. Believe you me, I've sold many a 1 and 2 dollar item for a hundred bucks, just as I've bought items for a hundred bucks that netted me SIGNIFICANTLY less than I paid for them.

Collecting the Mississippi companies:
Billups, Southland, Rose Oil,Crystal Oil, Barq's