Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

M
M
We just went through the fertilizer explosion in West, Texas and we learned a lot. The Red Cross and Salvation Army are not all everybody thinks they are cut out to be. FEMA is Not panning out too well either. There were wonderful people who stepped forward and walked through the devastated area giving gift certificates to my mom and dad while we dug through the house trying to save anything we could. The Baptist Men's Disaster Relief did the most good in my opinion. They helped us move furniture, set up a station and washed clothes for people. Gave away food and supplies, this was volunteers. After going through the explosion with my parents who lost their house we cannot afford a large donation but we know how important it is for everyone to pitch in and do what they can. We would like to send you a check to cash and add with the donation you get on the globe. Please PM me with your name and mailing address and I will send check. You are very much appreciated.

Life Is Good!
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Yeah we decided not to give to the charities but instead just give the people the cash as they can use it. The people have told us they can really use the cash because they have been overwhelmed with water food and other items, but gasoline and just other daily living expenses are hurting them so cash is the way we went. We have handed out all the donations as of to date and it feels really nice to be able to do this.

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Good Job!!!

M
M
Check mailed and PM sent.

Life Is Good!
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved