Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#417870 Fri May 24 2013 06:10 AM
J
OP Offline
J
Hi guys,

We own a salvage yard in Culpeper, Va and we often get in things that may be of interest to various collectors. Some months ago we got this sort of Art Deco looking Kent-Moore Robot Headlight Tester that came out of an old Buick dealership that went out of business here in town.

I'm including a few photos.

We're looking to get $1,000 out of it, thanks for looking! smile

DSCN0410.JPG DSCN0411.JPG DSCN0414.JPG DSCN0415.JPG
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jessica--I think its great that a salvage yard owner would take the time to try and sell some of the important artifacts that might come thru the yard. Too many items have been lost forever because of a salvage yards reluctance to bother with individual item sales. I wish you good luck with it and if I can ever be of any help on an item that you have questions on, please feel free to ask!---KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Kevin!

My dad and I are fairly nostalgic people (with a tiny dose of pack rat mixed in) so we tend to like to save back stuff that we think is neat or rare or just different. We sell a bunch of stuff that we save from the junk, and take home quite a few things as well!

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Welcome to Old Gas! Interesting piece of "junk" you saved Jessica. Of course, it's not junk in my eyes either, but someone must have thought so to bring it to you? I sent you a PM (click on the white flashing envelope near "My Stuff" above. Thanks!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great item, thanks for saving it from the scrap pile!!
Welcome to Old-Gas.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved