Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
If you did not see my earlier post:
I am posting up one of my best and rarest globe I own for sale. I just felt the lord speak to my heart that I need to help these folks out and this is a way I can do it. These people lost everything in the tornado and for me just to loose my globe is a small price for me to pay to help these folks out.

There is only 3 of these globes known left to exist from this oil/gas company here in Oklahoma. I got this directly from the grandson of the company, he kept one and another person in the family has the other one. It is on a capco with glass faces that are perfect and 13 inches, I took pics of both sides and lit up. I totally love this globe!

I am putting this up on a auction style bids. Please bid in 20.00 increments. I want to get as much out of this globe as humanly possible because the needs here are great, if you could see this in person it would bring you to tears seeing children with there dads t-shirt on and nothing else to wear. Some of these folks have no family here and are staying in shelters, thank god for the red cross.

Please give from the heart as your money will be buying a ton of items to help these folks out the money is going towards a good cause.

Thanks for all the prayers for the folks of Moore!

I am going to start this off at 1800.00 and please bid in 20.00 increments with this ending friday evening at 6pm central daylight time. Payment through paypal as a "GIFT" is preferred so I can get this going. I will ship it for free double boxed and insured to your door.

Thanks,
Ron

Last edited by texacokie; Thu May 23 2013 10:01 AM.

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hats off to you for doing this.... I'm not a rare globe collector, but I'll start the ball rolling at $2000 to support your generosity.

ray

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great thing you are doing. Make sure the money goes to the Red Cross. They are the most trusted charity for this type of donation. Many of the rest are scammers just trying to take advantage of the poor people this happened to.
Hats off to you!

Email :john@barnquiltshop.com

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.barquiltshop.com/
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
The Salvation Army also does a lot of good for people in these situations. I would trust them as well. Amazingly generous gesture on your part, it will come back to you. Thoughts and prayers for all suffering.

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
You go man!! I wish I could bid on this... Good luck and everyone bid high!

Looking for any cans! PM me what ya got!
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
I'll bid $2100.00

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Your a true American and a good person...God be with you all there.

Looking for Keystone,Pure,Sinclair,Texaco,Sterling and Gulf...Thanks, Brian
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thank you guys, I knew I could count on yall. This is going to make a huge difference to alot of folks hurting here right now.

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I love the testimony!!!!!

......John
fanfan75601@yahoo.com
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Come on guys, let's get this going, it's for the tornado victims. Many of you can afford to bid. I'm not a globe collector but want to help
Ray

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Yes the more the better and you will never find a special cause like this. It just gives you a good feeling to know your helping people here, and everytime you look at the globe it will remind you of the goodness you spread.

Thanks RAY!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
What you are doing here with this globe and generosity is really neat, our thoughts and prayers are with those who have lost so much this week.

We will bid $2250 on the Mercury.

Lonnie and Aaron Hop

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Now were cooking! Thank you Lonnie and Aaron.

This is so awesome to see the out pouring of help for these people, I just love it!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Put me down for $2500

Last edited by 66phillips; Thu May 23 2013 06:40 PM. Reason: Hit wrong key
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved