Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I am helping my neighbor (who doesn't use the internet) sell a few things. He has had these lenses in his shed, in a box, for many years. They came out of the fuel distributor in town. They appear to be NOS and unused. I have three regular and one Supreme right now- but he has some others, and I will add them here (or start a new topic) when I get them from him.

$150 for the Supreme, and $125 each for the regular lenses, shipping included. Offers are fine- I don't know much about this area of collecting, so am pricing them based on the ones I have already sold on eBay.

Thanks,
Andy
andrew.f AT wildblue.net

Last edited by Andy FitzGibbon; Wed Apr 24 2013 06:41 PM.
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Andy--Just for your information, you should check out the globe pricing on gasglobes.com. They are the largest retailer/trader of gas globes in the world. They currently have some complete globes just like yours. Gives you something to compare to.
Heres a link!

http://gasglobes.com/

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Those look like very nice lenses but in my opinion you are going to need to be around $75 to $100 a lens. They are very common lenses. The Dino was my first globe.

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks for the information and advice. Like I said, prices are not firm and offers are welcome. From what I have seen, the do seem to be pretty common lenses. I changed my initial post to "shipping included in price" to sweeten the deal a little bit. If anyone wants to make an offer on one or all of them, please feel free.

Andy

B
B
I sent a pm, would like to reserve a pair, depending on the price.

A
OP Offline
A
All PM's have been responded to... sorry for the delay, but I didn't set my account up to notify me, and didn't realize I had them... whoops.

Andy

A
OP Offline
A
One pair of regular lenses sold, pending payment. Still one Supreme and one Regular left. He has quite a few more regulars that we haven't dug out of the boxes yet, but the Supremes are in short supply. Also have two H-C lenses (in a Capco globe) and a diesel lens for sale in another listing:

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=412213#Post412213

Thanks,
Andy

A
OP Offline
A
Supreme sold, pending payment.

Andy

A
OP Offline
A
All sold, pending payment on some. We have lots of Regulars left, but are out of Supremes.

Andy

B
B
A public thank you to Andy, I got two of the Dino lens' and am very pleased with them, a great deal. Thanks Andy

Link Copied to Clipboard

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved