Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#409116 Fri Apr 12 2013 09:44 PM
T
Tab Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Looking for doors for a tokheim 39 short. Would prefer with ad glass spots if possible. I picked up my second pump and plan on restoring by Christmas for my parents. A little rough is ok. Pitted is not a problem but hopefully not all rusted out and completely dented up. Please let me know what you have and prices.. Also need access door. May also be interested in face plates if in great shape. if not i will buy two new ones.Thanks

Looking for ANYTHING Hudson oil gas related!
Tab #409129 Sat Apr 13 2013 02:45 AM
H
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
H
Good luck with your search. Tokheim 39 doors should not be hard to find. I have been having good luck with craigslist. Maybe post there also. You migh meet a fellow gas pump collector ot restorer in your area that way.

Tab #409242 Sat Apr 13 2013 04:38 PM
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
Originally Posted By: Tab
Looking for doors for a tokheim 39 short. Would prefer with ad glass spots if possible. I picked up my second pump and plan on restoring by Christmas for my parents. A little rough is ok. Pitted is not a problem but hopefully not all rusted out and completely dented up. Please let me know what you have and prices.. Also need access door. May also be interested in face plates if in great shape. if not i will buy two new ones.Thanks

I recently purchase some off Cynthia (pickerchick) in California, she had good clean ones with the adglass setup.. give her a try..
cheers
Martin

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Tab,
Please go on my website and determine what 39 you have. There are at least four different 39, and then many variations of them. Your questions are about the same as acking that you need parts for a Chevt truck.

Please....check to see if there is an ID tag, then give us every bit of info that is on that tag, if no tag we need pictures. Particluarly pictures of the doors as this is where most of the differences in the 39 are.

www.petrocollect.com

Then go the literature section.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Jack Sim #409542 Sun Apr 14 2013 07:41 PM
T
Tab Offline OP
OP Offline
T
There is no I'd tag on this pump. It's a very rough pump! I have a pic but I'm out of town again for three weeks and only have my iPhone. I haven't figured out how to post pics with it yet.

Tab #409548 Sun Apr 14 2013 08:07 PM
T
Tab Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ok so after looking at your page... I need HINGED type doors for a 39 short
(39L ?).
I don't have pics of doors since that is what I'm missing.

Also I'm sure it is the hinged doors I need. I have another 39 short with "lift off doors"

Keep in mind I'm totally new to this. Glad I found this forum and have been doing a lot of reading and searching on here. I really enjoy this site.

Also if anyone wants to see a pic of the pump or wants to post it on here I can txt pic or email from phone

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved