Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Been collecting going on a year and I am getting really really picky on what I buy nowadays.

The Mobiloil Outboard and Marine cans have been a royal pain in the butt to find. I have done good so far still missing some key cans but they will pop up eventually... I hope.

Still missing a Marine can with the boats and another version of the Outboard with the wavy blue bottom. Also I need a better example of the Outboard Special can but at least i have one, even though it has seen better days.

So I figured I would show you guys my Marine and Outboard cans. These have been my most difficult to find and without the help of some of the oldgassy people I would have never got some of them.

Thanks
Dan

Quart and Liter can relidding and dent removal services.PM for detail and pricing.
Collecting Mobil and other graphic quart cans.
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Dan

Great looking collection!!! Dan matthews has a few of the cans you are missing coming up at his thursday Iowa gas auction, the catalog went up the other day check it out.

John

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Not sure if my pockets are deep enough for Dan Matthews!

Quart and Liter can relidding and dent removal services.PM for detail and pricing.
Collecting Mobil and other graphic quart cans.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved