Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JGD Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I'm looking for 12" size original Gulf pump plate(s) (pre- "ear" logo). I'm open to a number of the styles as I know there are a few, but I'd like it in rough condition because I'm putting it on a pump that is all original (only missing the plates). Two would be a bonus but figured I'd start looking for at least 1. PM me with what you have for sale, thanks. -Jon

Jon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...you're just a little late - I had some beaters a few months back, that would have been perfect...

...by the way: there were no original 12" Gulf pump plates - only the piece of $#!+ aged repros on eBay are 12"...

...originals are 10 1/2"...

Last edited by gulfiend!; Fri Mar 01 2013 03:51 PM.

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
JGD Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for the info gulfiend. Didn't realize they were 10.5"

Here's the pump, i have not actually measured the holes. Maybe it wasn't a gulf plate that was on there (could have changed brands over time who knows) but I believe the tag says that it was made for gulf.

If you come up with anything let me know.

photo (1).JPG

Jon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...it was Gulf...when you measure the holes (or the outline of where the sign was) you'll see it's 10.5" wide...BTW, the top is not original to your pump...it was swapped out with the original top during a late 1950's reimaging...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved