Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Heya to all!
I just got a Boyle and Dayton Visible pump and according to DB on here it is either a 78 or 89. Here is a recent pic.

I am missing a couple of pieces including the cast iron access door and a bonnet.
I also need a 13.5" globe body, prefer in Yellow, and it needs to be able to handle outside duty.
Here are the lenses that came with it that I need the globe body for.

If anyone has these pieces, please PM me with the details (Please make sure to include a price and it will have to be ok with you for me to pay by U.S. Postal Money Order) and THANX SOOO MUCH, IN ADVANCE!!!!!

PS. I also need a matching ad glass for the Erie 77A too. Here is a pic. It is a Chevron.

I've never posted on this board b4 but it kinda feels like I'm making out a Christmas List,,, ha ha

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Bump
?????????????????
Thanx to all for checking this one out and I would seriously consider other colors for the globe bodies if anyone has any.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If you are ok with repop stuff GPH has the top and door. I have seen two styles of doors on these pumps. http://www.gaspumpheaven.com/shop/home.php?cat=263

For outside use I would buy a repop body instead of original. The dark blue Capco body looks good on those lenses or you can buy a metal body and paint it the color you want.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
It already has repop stuff on it so it's all good. Thanx for the link!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved