Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#388715 Fri Jan 25 2013 05:28 AM
O
oldz70 Offline OP
OP Offline
O
i have liked this stuff for a long time just never had the money to have a big collection. i also like aviation, as i was a tech in the military.
when i lived in chicago, i would go to the shows around the area but didn't see much. what aviation stuff is out there? i have seen cans, but like signs too. i wouldn't mind adding a sign and or can or two to the collection. what do you guys have? pics will be appreci
ate
d.

oldz70 #388726 Fri Jan 25 2013 06:57 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Aviation signs are tough. Some of the most desirable signs out there have an aviation theme to them. Clipper, Harbor, Sinclair, Socony Aviation are some of the more sought after signs out there. I've been looking for reasonably priced examples for years to add to my collection.

But on the other side of the coin, there are quite a few Aviation themed signs that can be purchased fairly reasonable. Unfortunately I don't have many aviation themed signs but I might have a pic or two of some unique ones I can add.

Best of luck in the search and let me know if you come across an extra Clipper, Harbor, or Sinclair sign for sale.

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved