Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
To jump in on your Veedol discussion, I got this grease lubester bucket and started to clean it up. Under the red paint, it looks like Veedol lettering. I haven't been able to find anything that resembles this logo. Does there happen to be a decal out there of this? I'd like to restore it to the way it once was. Any thoughts?

Ron

Veedol Bucket.jpg
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ron, I know that Rob (Toonman) has "restored" a lube dispenser similar to yours (from what I can see)

You might send him a PM? He might be able to answer some questions, for you?

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks Rob.

Yeah, I've talked with him and he has a nicely restored one. But, he did it in Flying A colors. I'd like to restore to the orange Veedol colors. I just can't seem to match what I have.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
As a can collector, the great thing about having my own canning machines and lids for re-lidding imperial quarts and the tall imperial gallons is that I get to see cans that I never knew about before. I just re-lidded a number of quarts for a collector here who was buying up part of an eastern collection. I get to take those cans and compare with my own to see if there are any differences or variations. It is always a treat when you see something new like these two, mine is the Flying V on the left. Unfortunately I don't have any lids stamped 10 -30 W so I had to put on a blank, which is acceptable since the weight is already indicated on the front. Cheers, Don.

IMG_0213.jpg IMG_0214a.jpg
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Nice looking set of cans. Never thought I'd say that about something made of metal, but it does apply here. (lol)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved