Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Had a great trip down through Washington and into Salem Oregon. Picked up a nice Bennett 543F, Toke 39 tall restored in Polly, Gilbarco 96 in a custom Navy bomber Sqadron paint scheme (with matching lubester), a restored Erie 700 and a beautiful Toke 36B. They came with a pile of globes and extra parts and I also got a Bennett DS Oil Can Rack Display restored in Mobil. Awesome trip and some great scores. Pictures to follow.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
congratulations- mission accomplished.. cool

RANDY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I wish I had known... I live on I-5 in Longview WA.... I would have invited you to stop by and say hello...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
That would have been nice Bob! We were going to run up the I-5 but kept to the 84 and up through Spokane again because it saved so much time. I'm in Idaho right and have 6 hours left until I'm home and get unloaded. I'm sure there'll be other road trips including one down the coast so that next time we can meet up. I'd enjoy that.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Why didn't you pick up those beat up pumps outta my back yard when you were getting the 543 ? LOL !

Wish I couldn't have gotten away from work and come showed you the "man cave" when you were here, timing was bad....would have liked to met you, glad you scored the pump from Rick !

Steve Z

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Might be back soon Steve. There's a few more pumps I've located and a few more Bennetts I'm trying to secure. Loved the Shell pumps you had outside your cave and the Texaco sign on you're fence. Saw the old brick house the guy has wrapped in Oil and Gas just a couple streets south of you. Maybe we can hook up next time I'm down as I'd love to see the cave. Cheers!

Last edited by GasCan; Sat Aug 18 2012 06:47 AM.
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
Next time your down this direction stop by. Always like talking about pumps and globes. Richard

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I'll holler next time Richard. Maybe stop by when I get another run through Boise and area. :-)

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Here's a few pictures from the latest road trip including a shot of my rig, and two bad characters cruising down I-84.

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
And here's a few of the pumps, lubester, and a Mobil oil display rack picked up on this trip. I have all the parts to put these pumps together including everything for the 36-B with a mint original top, and a spare. The boxes on the left are full of globe lenses and there's 2 more plastic tubs full of parts as well.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
[quote=GasCan]Here's a few pictures from the latest road trip including a shot of my rig, and two bad characters cruising down I-84.

they look like serious buyers.. cool

RANDY
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I had to snap that picture as I'm clean shaven for only the second time in 5 years. It was a fun little road trip Randy. Met a couple real nice people, saw some neat stuff, and bagged 1800 miles in 2-1/2 days. Time for a good sleep now.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Nice additions!

Looks like my garage, in that slowly all the cars are getting displaced. When I first built my shop I had 18 cars parked in it. Now I'm down to 10 cars and I have less floor space than I had before I moved the cars out.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

My wife just saw this picture and said we look like a serious pair of pickers. baaaahaaahaaaa...if she only knew.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Love the Bennett! Clean original NICE.

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved