Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Got into Cali today and had to check out the in laws pad in Indian Wells. Needless to say I thought I'd be out of touch with Oil & Gas for a week or two but low and behold my brother in law has started collecting with a couple pumps. They're in the foyer of the house and has me completely envious of this place. Very very cool house, and great hospitality. Life is good.

Had to get a shot with the Captain. He's out by the pool and has me half hammered now (lol).

(Yup...that pure Irish white with a Canadian Tan! OK enough...i'm working on it now!

Last picture has me relaxing with my white Canadian feet up at the pool after pouring my third drink. Ahhhhh!

Last edited by GasCan; Tue Jul 17 2012 08:33 PM.
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Looking good Gra...ham. Enjoy your trip and your kids fun at the parks

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
He keeps motorcycles in the house? How cool is that?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Ron Cabanayan
He keeps motorcycles in the house? How cool is that?

SO, which is worse pumps [in the house] that will never work again or a MC he can Ride while watching a road show on TV? smile

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
YAR MATEY...DON'T BARF IN THE POOL!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Just got back from a rip around town and shipping a sign out. Cool place this is and some fine looking homes and rides down here. Dick, my brother in law owns a bike shop and trust me, these all get ridden.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I had a friend that had 6-7 MC's in the house. Parts in the dishwasher, parts in the oven, parts in the cabinets [above & below the counter]. He also had 30+ in the garage [9 CROCKERS, Curtiss, Pierce, Pope, HD's, left hand side car Indian from Australia, several different Indians [pre teens thru late 30's] Excelsior, Henderson, Iver Johnson, just to name a few].

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Sounds like a good guy to know. I'm into high perf Harley's and have a good bud that's a Harley Mechanic who also collects just about everything motorcycles. He's doing a real early 36 Knuckle right now that's likely to be one of those low numbered serial numbers ever to be found. There were numerous change orders in the 36 model year making them one of the rarest Harley's in the world. One's in the museum, # 2 sold into Australia in recent years for large dollars, #5 is being restored right now in the mid west, and my friends will be the next lowest. Guys goe nuts over this stuff like the holy grail of signs. lol

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved