Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#313529 Mon Mar 19 2012 11:14 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
BUT, old man Winter is not ready to go away, YET. He's just letting Mother Nature bare her toes for a few days!

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Pollen is in the air here,cars are green. They say it is super tuff because instead of easing in to spring and different stuff doing its thing,everthing is in cycle at one time. Wondered why my head was so screwed up!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
March is the new June here....now who wants their burger well done?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all! Looks like db and Lloyd were staying up late last night! I just can't seem to do that anymore! Nor do I want to. LOL
A couple of meetings today and then back to the shop! I got the 36B Showcase frame and associated parts, back from the painter yesterday and I'm starting to put it together! I like this part of a restoration!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Morning all, out to the garage for a while before heading to work.

Thanks, Phil
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning all, Kevin if I stay up late like that I can sleep till 7-7:30 like other people do. Got the dirt in srub beds yesterday creek gravel on top today. Two pickup loads of dirt,what I learned,not as young as I use to be.
HAGD-ALL!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Morning there everyone. Got the sun a shining & warm temps in the 80s again today. Not a lot on the plate for me just a few small things & then a follow up at the doctor later. You all have a great day & God Bless smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
The Weather people are telling us to get ready for the possibility of more snow in the hills and freezing rain/rain down here on the valley floor....

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Lo all! Had a dentist appointment this am,few calls and now helping maria a bit.got lucky yesterday!have a pair of ray Ban sunglasses I bought about three years ago.that time,the wife actually let me,cause I am known to not hang on to sunglasses.well......couldn't find them last fall,and thought for sure I lost em.didnt tell maria cause I wanted to live a few more years.and guess what?well she was cleaning her truck out yesterday,and there they were. Of course I couldn't be the one to find them!oh well... At least there wasn't a mushroom cloud at my house!lol.hag 8 day all!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Heck with spring sprungin' ...we went from fall to spring w/o a real winter. It was 78º in Canton, NY 9 hours north of me for pete's sake. Gotta love that jet stream! It def was in our favor the last 4 months. Don't think we even had a total of 5" of SNOW this past season. I don't think it was cold enough long enough for even small ponds to freeze over. Def a weird winter for us....oh, well....gonna see 80º later this week! LOL!

Last edited by THE AMERICAN GARAGE; Tue Mar 20 2012 03:06 PM.

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yup, every tree is pollenating early and all together (Hack! Hack!) In our area the dominant pollenator is oak, which leaves a golden dust on everything. Last week my nose knew it before I saw some of the blooming. Perhaps the good news is that tho the season will be rough, maybe it will be quick???

Rainy in the AM and sun in the PM. Even with complaints, most days its good to be alive on this earth.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved