Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30844 Fri Jul 13 2001 09:06 AM
S
S Hardy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
While playing a round of golf the other day, I spotted a pump over by the cart shed. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a Wayne 100 in very good condition. I talked to the kid in charge of gassing up the carts and he said it hasn't been used in a few years and the course manager would probably give it away to get rid of the "eyesore". I haven't talked to him yet, he is off on a tournament somewhere. The morale of my story is that you have to keep your eyes open. The golf course is the last place I expected to find an old pump.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#30845 Fri Jul 13 2001 11:03 AM
G
G
Your exactly right, I've also found pumps in the strangest places. I found one of my rarest pumps in the basement of a Church that was once used as a general store. There is still alot of great items out there to be had just for the asking. Happy hunting!

#30846 Fri Jul 13 2001 01:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to add my story to the list, I found my Wayne 800, standing upside down, holding up a tarp over the real treasure, a beater riding lawnmower.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved