Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#303534 Thu Feb 09 2012 07:45 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
GOOD MORNING!

We had a slight dusting of the white stuff last night. Will probably be gone by noon LOL! Looks like a grand day on tap. Taking a ride with my brother in a bit to look at a dust collector for his workshop from CL.

Jim, Here's another shot of yesterday's lighthouse (much closer) and some history...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient_Long_Beach_Bar_Light

This pic was taken from the spit of sand that's in yesterday's pic to the left of the lighthouse.

HAGD!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
IT'S THE WEE . . .

Sorry,one day too early. LOL

Still February here though, cold and a bit windy. But no Snow, so that works for me.

I've got two Xerox paper boxes of photo albums and loose pictures to go through this afternoon. I kept finding more and more pictures the more drawers and night stands I opened at my Mom's house on Tuesday.

I'll need to separate them into at least five piles. One for each of us boys and one for my Uncle and one for my Great Aunt.

That outta shoot the entire afternoon.

Later . . .

Jim

Quote of the day:
Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
~ P. J. O'Rourke

T-way #303564 Thu Feb 09 2012 10:09 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Cold front on the way. Lows going down into the teens over the weekend. Not really drastic for a winter around here, but there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth because we have gotten used to warmer than usual temps for most of this winter.

Hope Kevin is doing OK with his shoulder surgery today.

Have a great Thursday!

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #303568 Thu Feb 09 2012 10:23 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning All. Got the same report as Jim, temps dipping to teens this weekend,but should be just couple nights before it heads back up. Weather guys and gals spoiled,as they are talking about the severe blast of cold air.
Got some more work to do in garage so out and at it. Think I need a dumpster,instead of moving this stuff around from one place to another.
HAGD-ALL!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Loyd Pierce #303649 Thu Feb 09 2012 05:03 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
lo everybody! was a nice sunny day today,not even to cold considering the time of year.have been working on cleaning my clock since i got home,and its turning out nice.hope to have it done in the next day or so.wife is going out of town tomorrow,steven has a buddy coming to stay for the weekend,so it looks like i will get a bit of play time.hope all have a good rest of the day,and kevin,if you see this i hope everything went well for ya! mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved