Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#313590 - Tue Mar 20 2012 10:33 AM Re: give your opinion on my garage layout [Re: advertologist]
screamin flea Offline

Loc: ON
How about a directional sign that says "washrooms" off the side of the building?

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#313999 - Wed Mar 21 2012 10:07 PM Re: give your opinion on my garage layout [Re: sellersrodshop]
Flatland Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Texas panhandle
I really like your layout, and my bulldog is in love!

#314393 - Fri Mar 23 2012 08:41 PM Re: give your opinion on my garage layout [Re: advertologist]
Goober's Station Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Plain City, Ohio
These are all good ideas, the first thing I thought of was the Sinclair credit card sign thats suppose to be underneath the larger HC red dot sign. Walt Feiger currently has a mint one for sale right now with the hanger. Also, in regards to the large red dot in the center of the garage, is that going to be a Cleveland Neon clock? That would definitely make it look good at night. The roof looks fine, if you found a cool weathervane someday (or laser cut a dinosaur one)it could be added later. Great job and good luck. Goober

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved