Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26449 Sat Mar 17 2001 04:22 AM
N
OP Offline
N
one marked tokheim -fort wayne,in. the other marked national-fort wayne, in. both have 64PEH stamped into plate on side. both have (serial numbers???)ending in "-7-51".
both have "flying a" symbol and "wings" on curved ad glass. and stainless(?) or chrome(?) bump strips. gas price listed as $0.06.9.
(just thought that info was fun). one has "954806" stamped into plate. am told they were fully operational when discon-nected. both in very good shape except for some spray paint on one (assume this can be removed during restoration). would like to know how old they might be, model type, what their value is or might be once restored, anything you might be able to tell me. need a new hobby and love the way they look. Kat

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#26450 Sun Jun 24 2001 09:42 AM
T
T
For help in identification of an old gas pump you want to restore, contact Scott Anderson of Time Passages. Scott has been working full time since 1982 buying, selling and restoring vintage gas pumps. He is the author of the book "Check the Oil!"
He will play down his expert status, but has the experience to know the answer to most any pump or related gas memorabilia question.
Send a picture or several pictures with your question to:
Scott Anderson, Time Passages, Ltd.
P.O. Box 65596
West Des Moines, IA 50265 USA

anderson@time-pass.com

Questions & inquiries: 515-223-5105
Fax: 515-223-5149
Orders only: 800-383-8888
Mon-Sat 8:30 - 5:30 Central Time

#26451 Sun Jun 24 2001 04:17 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
You don't have to send off pictures to get your pumps identified. If you look at the past questions having to do with pumps you will see that Ron Scobie or myself usually answer every one of them. While Scott is good, I don't see him answering any of the previous questions. Posting a picture here on this website enables all the pump collectors to identify the pumps for you just in case Ron and I don't know what it is. From your description and the dates you post (Tokheim dated every pump they made, it is right after the model number) you have a Tokheim with the curved glass top and a National with the same (both carry the Model numbers 62-A or 64-B). The only other pump that had a similiar curved glass top was the Tokheim 300, but the dates you provided prove this isn't a 300.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
#26452 Sun Jun 24 2001 04:50 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Kat, You have a National 64 which is basically the same as any of the 60 series Nationals except that yours has an extra long hose and a special roll up mechanism. Let me know if you need any additional information/literature... Ron Scobie
rscobie@gaspump.com

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved