Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
* I'm trying to find parts to put some Sunoco "Blend-o-matic" Wayne 511's back together. I am especially in need of upper doors (either style) and lower doors. Also interested in some other parts for these "Custom Blended" pumps. (It's like a laundry list of items....but the doors are at the top of it. Let me know what you have...I may need it!) Can pick up in the Southern Ohio/Southeast Indiana/Northern Kentucky area.

** I'm a "newbie" to posting on this site...so any information or help would be greatly appreciated!!

-- Rodney

------------------
Always do right-this will gratify some and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Welcome Cliff, I am in central KY myself. There are several collectors in the state. I have bought parts for the 511 off of Ebay before. There is a guy that runs upper doors on there alot, if I see it in the future I will post on the site for you.

Thanks, Phil

Thanks, Phil
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
are these what you are looking 4, if so shoot me a email. cheese

C
OP Offline
C
*Phil - Thanks for the "Bluegrass" welcome... and for keeping an eye out. I've been browsing this site for a little bit and decided to take a crack at it myself. Missed out on a parts posting that was on this site earlier in the year. I've been watching eBay...but haven't stumbled across what I need. I could probably make a laundry list of parts that I'd like to find...but the doors (upper and lower) would be at top of it.

** Cheese - I'll be sending you an email!

------------------

V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
I just finished doing a custom blend and made the decals for the small face plate, blend selector and front glass if you need them email me and I can make you up a set
dave

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I have an original Sunoco 511 that is so clean I don't need to restore it and it has a different glass than Cheese's. It says "custom blended" across the top in red letters with a white background. I might have a stainless top door too. Pump is blue,doors are yellow. Just another idea for the decals.

C
OP Offline
C
Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the help that I've received. I should have done this a looooong time ago!

* Dave - After seeing your pump in the showcase forum....I had to wipe the drool off of my keyboard. I like it!! Now that's how I would like mine to be when done. I have some questions for you about it.

* BudE - It's been interesting because I'm seeing different variations that were used. I'd be interested in your door. (Trying to gather parts for two pumps.) I'll send you an email.

** Does anyone know where to find a manual for one of these pumps???
-- Rodney

------------------

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved