Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Looks good. Nice job smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
Looks excellent. What did you strip the paint off with? Looks like either chemical strip or oven (heat) strip. Looks "burnished" like heat was used. I like how smooth the panels look vs. the rough texture that is typical from sandblasting. Again, excellent work. The gloss red is striking.

T
OP Offline
T
Well i idn't expect that response, i would just like to say a big "Thank You" to all of you, the pump was a little hit and miss, hadn't done one before. I decided that it was going to be a NO EXPENSE SPARED RESTO, the panels have been dipped in a process of different solutions of an acid (see website;http://www.surfaceprocessing.co.uk/ All will be explained. As i said the panels arrived back to me with an almost perfect smooth finish. Just as if the panels had just been fabricated, this i was told had helped the paint finish turn out as good as it has. My painter mixed the paint himself, i had advised him that some of you suggested matching the red on the signs, whatever way he did it i am impressed. Thanks again for your kind comments and i will post some more when i get it finished.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved