Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#237193 Mon Feb 28 2011 06:21 PM
G
GASGUYS Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Things are looking really good for the Peotone show Sunday. We have been sold out of indoor spaces for 2 weeks. This is the earliest that we have been sold out inside in the last 5 years. There are several new vendors coming with quality items,along with the long-time vendors that always bring quality gas, oil and advertising items. As always, we will have plenty of outside vendor spaces. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Tim, Michelle, Kevin and Dawn

GASGUYS #237414 Tue Mar 01 2011 01:02 PM
L
L
This is Rick Neault with LeBaron Sign Service and restoration. Looking forward to going to the Peotone show for my first time. If anyone has any damaged porcelain or painted tin signage that you would like restored, bring them by my spot inside for a free repair estimate. Or if you like send me a picture to lebaron49@gmail.com for an estimate before you go to the show. Check out my website at www.lebaronsignserve.com
Ill see everyone at the show.

Check out my website at www.lebaronsignservice.com
for all of your sign restoration needs
GASGUYS #237747 Wed Mar 02 2011 06:13 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
PM Sent

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved