Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Looking to buy anything from Old Dutch Refining. They were out of Muskegon, Michigan and had over 30 stations at their high water mark. The stations were all located in the western part of the state from Kalamazoo and Battle Creek in southern Michigan all the way north to Traverse City and they were in many of the small and large towns in between.

They used a Windmill logo on most of their advertising and had globes, signs, and countless small give aways like maps, matchbooks, water glasses, calendars, pencils, screw drivers, tape measures, etc.

Looking to buy anything from this company. Email or give me a call. Thanks!

Lonnie Hop

616 566 7760

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

RANDY
Please bid by putting either the title or the auction number into the eBay search box at the bottom of this psge and click GO! Thanks!

Title:
OLD DUTCH Gasoline Porcelain 72" Sign Windmill Graphics

Auction number:

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
We saw a neat Old Dutch 5 gallon can in an antique store recently and thought of you. But, then we read the bottom and it wasn't the same company. I think it was from Texas, but couldn't be sure.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Tara,I think you are absolutely right.I have some composite cans with an 'OLD DUTCH" logo including the windmill.I didn't mention them before because the windmill is different and theyare out of Dallas,Texas.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I think this is the one you may have seen Composite can and writing on back says Technical Chemical Co. Dallas Texas

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Re: Old Dutch Refining Company Stock Question

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi Guys;

Thanks for thinking of me with the Old Dutch items!

I have several of the 6' signs already and there are at least 3 different companies around the country that used the Old Dutch name as well as a Windmill logo.

Old Dutch Refining out of Muskegon, Michigan used the dark blue non-detailed version of a windmill.

The logo on their cans is identical to the globe logo. However the can does not have a company name or location on it.

Thanks everyone and good luck in all your searches!

Lonnie

IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0010.JPG

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved