Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
t-ray #210506 Sun Oct 31 2010 02:11 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If you would please notice the careful wording of the above-mantioned auction. You will see that the 'seller' is VERY careful not to state that the item is actually old.

Furthermore - the seller states "I try my best to describe the condition, authenticity or age of an item, I do not guarantee it!"Legal mumbo-jumbe to keep the auction 'legal' from an e-Bay standpoint. And just enough to keep from being sued for Fraud.

You will also note that the seller does not describe the authenticity or age or the items in question at all. Again, to keep his A$$ out of court.

As I stated in a previous post - if anyone wants one of these, I can get you one at the spring Peotone show for about $20.00 to $25.00.
And it will be a guarenteed reproduction! LOL

I do believe I will add this fine gentleman to my 'Ignore Member' list so I don't have to see anymore of his rantings in the future.

Later . . .

Jim

t-ray #210509 Sun Oct 31 2010 02:16 PM
Originally Posted By: t-ray

I SEE MY TOPIC I MADE UNDER EBAY AUCTIONS About Road Relics Auctions WAS REMOVED..and the other Genl Discussion one I posted asking about it..the TOPIC WAS IMMEDIATELY LOCKED after KZ1000 commented!!PUBLIC FREEDOM OF SPEECH I GUESS??????

Is there a problem with that? It is against the rules to attack other members? Can it be any more clear?

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #210512 Sun Oct 31 2010 02:21 PM
Another topic locked because of Treasure Ray. Some of his comments have been removed from view.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved