Print Thread
#20566 Tue Mar 12 2002 01:06 PM
M
Morgan Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
M
Jack, will your book have info on the Erie 50 & 53?

I have a Cash Recorder/Clockface version of this pump. The ID tag shows Fig 50 which I believe was the computer version.

I'm interested in color pictures of this pump and what might have been the original finish of the corner pieces and globe body. Mine appear to have been nickle plated but I have no way of knowing if this was original.

Any info you could share here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#20567 Tue Mar 12 2002 03:02 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Both the 50 and the 53 plus the 53 display are shown in my book. My information indicates that the 50 was the cash recorder and the 53 was he computer. I have a number of pictures in color but they show both the plating being left alone and painted. Please remember while the pictures are from original Erie literature, many are artist conceptions. If you are interested in copies of the ads or sales literature for the pump, or information about my book, please email me at: jhsim@wbell.net
Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved