Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
F
The truck is packed. Really cool old Cycol sign sticks out the back, can't close the tailgate. i plan to roll in on Thursday afternoon and setup on Friday AM. Tom I have some big signs so I will need a wide booth. Thanks and see you soon.

Craig

Osbeck, I take off at Grants Pass and go down 101. The road is good once you get out of the Redwoods. I get sick of that I-5 bump bump bump...... if you know what I mean. Look forward to seeing you.

Craig
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Plenty of room for you Craig. Phone has been ringing constantly. More vendors signed up last 2 days & getting plenty of calls from prospective buyers. Took a lil trip N. of Santa Rosa today & picked up a nice SBC Tri-Power set up........never know what you'll find around here!!! See you guys in a day or two!!!

S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
I am eagerly anticipating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
should be load in the morning--the animals got put in there today

lions-seagull-parrots-roosters-chicken wings--union-tydol-
also got a call today might be taking some union strip signs
from a fellow collector that cant make it-tommorow start to load
the pumps--

hey ted is there a better way than going thru oakland--dont want to pay the toll booth with the large truck iam driving-i bet i got
more the 2000 lbs of sign--also taking some old chev mags/2-4 set up for a small block ford--and 2-4 set up for dodge--tell fred the hemi are still here if interested--see guys there ruben

looking for spanish gas signs
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
You can take I-5 or 99 to 12 and head westbound through Fairfield towards Napa. Then go to Petaluma and head north on 101. However, in my opinion, the money you spend on the toll will be well worth the time you'll save.

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Now I am getting excited and I am too old to work all night to get these pumps ready. Its going to rain here on the weekend and I am in desperate hope that there will not be rain there. Anybody know what the weather is going to be ? May have to use a different truck.

Craig
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Craig, forecast is for partly cloudy skies on Fri. with temps about 80. Sat. there is a chance of showers with temps mid 70's. Hope this helps with decision on which truck to use. Ruben, not sure on the best way for you to get here. Hwy 12 is pretty straight through Rio Vista but on the other side of I-80, it's pretty windy & some narrow 2 lane areas. See you guys Friday!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Can't Wait!!!!! I'll be there Thursday evening around 8:30 in the Lodi corner.

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
12's a slow drive through some small towns in wine country. fun drive, but not when you're trying to make time. shell out the bucks for the Richmond-San Rafael 580 bridge.

jake@aaroads.com

any questions about road signs - authenticity, value, etc - ask away!

the AARoads shield gallery - over 10,000 historic highway marker photos

San Diego, CA - US 80, 101, 395
I understand that in addition to the Lodi Corner, there will be a "penalty corner" for point of sale "deal busters" ("I have one just like that, I paid $10 for it, how much are you about to pay?")

Also the fantasy sign police will supposedly be going around taking note of repro signs made out of aluminum not steel, or too much plastic not porcelain on refaced and refurbished items. ;-D

Last edited by Red Randsburg; Wed Sep 15 2010 11:23 PM.

R.R.
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Huh????????????????????

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Heading to the airport shortly. Tom, I sure hope there are some cold bullets when we get there and I can hardly wait to see my pal Ethyl!!!!

Scot

Looking for nearly anything related to Signal Oil

Go Farther!
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'm heading out around noon, see you guys this evening..Frank

I collect anything Hyvis oils
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Everything is ready to go, a few vendors have arrived & are setting up their spaces. Sunny & low 80's today. Forecast is improving for Fri. & Sat. also. The usual suspects are arriving as I'm typing...gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Work can't end fast enough!

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved