Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Taking off tomorrow morning around 4:30am. Need to stop in Novato and pick up something, then back on the road for a hopeful arrival around 7am.

Will there be a red carpet?? smile

Last edited by badgas; Thu Sep 16 2010 07:38 PM.
There's lots of construction work on 101 between Novato and Santa Rosa, the lanes narrow in a number of places.

Drive safely, get to the show in one piece.

R.R.
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Out the door and on my way. Got cash in hand, ready to spend!!!!!

Mike

Mike
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Had a great 1st day of the show. LOTS of killer stuff showed up & the dealers seemed pleased with both selling & buying. Pollyman took alot of photos so watch for 'em!!!!!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Sure that figures..............I started this thread and I can't make it to the show ! I've got way too many repair jobs going on. They're all time sensitive so that just adds to the pressure. I'm greatful for the work but it would be nice if the jobs were spread out a little. Two months from now I'll probably be wondering where my next meal is coming from !

I guess my for sale items will have to wait for the next show. It's OK, I like looking at them.

I sure hope somebody will post some pictures so I know what I'm missing.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I hear that Scott, gotta take the work as it come in. Feels good to have a steady work load since Iowa Gas. Gotta start saving again for next year.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
a lot of great West Coast items changed hands. took a lot of pictures, Jason will get home before me, I'll add to his post when I get back to my computer.Hey DB, Ray delivered the cans. They turned out great!

Member #163
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
It was great to see everyone there and to hang out with you guys. I would have loved to stay much later, but had to pick the kids up. Picked me up some goodies at the show. Wanted to get more, but just picked up two other items the day before the show. Here are the items I got.

Mike

Mike
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I had fun at Fred`s. Picked up two pumps. One on credit, some people make it too easy to get stuff. I have a big two sided Shell sign on the lay-away plan and now a pump on credit. In the past I got four other pumps on lay-away or credit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
well its saturday...should be over by now...who has the pictures to post? was there any good picture globes or signs for sale??

Wanted early tin litho signage.
petro, farm, auto, etc.
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Photos will be posted by Pollyman in a little while. Just p/u the tables & garbage from the field. Thanks to everyone who set up & bought. You made our "job" very easy. Should be the same weekend next year. Heard positive comments for the most part (can't please everyone...) Quality stuff & more importantly quality people attend this event every year; thanks again, Fred & Tom

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Tom - What a great show! Got there around 7:30 with a friend and stayed for a couple of hours. What's not to like? Easy parking, great weather, and terrific selection of "stuff" (as my wife calls it). Only thing we missed was the bbq, but sometimes it's hard to make 10 or so "passes" around the area when the friend doesn't have the same level of "affliction"!!! Great job and look forward to next year!

S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
That's why I came alone smile

Mike

Last edited by strnge; Sun Sep 19 2010 09:33 AM.

Mike
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
This was, by far, the best and most vendors I can remember from all the years I've gone. I did well selling the final few signs from my collection and Tom did a great job setting this up. I understand that Fred can "take it or leave it" so we need to keep Tom excited. I have a very few signs left from my collection. Check ebay the next couple of days. Thanks again Tom

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hey Ray, It was good to see you again, and thanks for delivering those cans! I agree there was a lot of good stuff. (I'm still liking that Carter sign) ;)I'll post some pics tomorrow. Tim

Member #163
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved