Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
We want to invite everyone to our 6th annual gas show. The show dates are July 9 and 10, 2010. If there are any pump guys who would like to sell some of their inventory, then come on down. This is a good place to dispose of pumps and pump parts. For more info call: Ivan 256-840-1899, James 205-466-7925, or Dale 256-605-3043.

Thanks very much and we look forward to seeing you there....Dale

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
This is a great show for anyone who has never attended. Last year was my first time and had a blast!! They have a great location and are fantastic hosts. I don't think I will be able to make it this year, wish I could!!!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Just talked to Dale. Said he has had several calls from new vendors. I'm going to head out tomorrow afternoon. He told me the motels were booked up. Some kind of softball tournament or something. I did get a room at the Best Western but had to take a smoking room(ugh!). The stuff we will endure for our addiction,uh,I mean hobby! Pat.

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.
R
reb Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
thank you so much for the pictures.....what a treat!!!!! really really appreciate the time you take to post them for us!!!!

see me at Mason Dixon Gas, Spring Carlisle M114-115, and Hershey C4E-35.
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
Reb, as always thank you for taking the time to post the pictures for all of us here on old gas to enjoy. We are having a great show and it is good to talk to everyone about their collections and what they enjoy collecting. There is something special about the southern hospitality here in sweet home Alabama that makes this show a success. I would like to let everyone to know that this show has now been moved to October 15th and 16th, 2010. For more information, contact Dale, Ivan or James for details. Make plans to attend this fall show. There is a lot of new vendors who are planning to be there. You won't regret it.

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Looked like some nice stuff thanks for sharing the pics smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
what was the price on the oval pan am sign? thanks.

Thanks for taking the photos, uploading and sharing them with us, Reb.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
P
P
Thanks for the pictures. Just wondering about photo #17 in the 2nd album........do you think that "half-Shell" sign is the same one the "American Pickers" got in their last episode? Kinda looks like it!!

Richard

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Just wanted to say thanks to all of the hosts and vendors at The Dry Creek Gas Bash...we had a great time...just wish we could have stayed longer! Its the 2nd time we've been there and we'll definitely be back next year.

Joey

Wanted: Husky Cans/Signs, Interesting Pump Plates and NC Road Signage

Website www.petrojoe.com
L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
"CONGRATULATIONS" to James, Ivan and Dale for a successful show. All of their hard work they put in to having this show, really paid off. With 74 vendors this year, I believe they set a new record. The foot traffic was pretty high and there was a lot of collectors buying items for their collections. WOW!! We really had a great time, despite the heat index being over 100 degrees everyday. Looking forward to their October show and some cooler weather. Let's FILL-ER-UP and shoot for 80 vendors next show. If you have never had the opportunity to attend....you are missing a great time. In my own opinion, this was a sleeper show...but it is waking up fast. Thanks.

O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
Thanks for the pics. I like the fact the spaces were on a grassy area instead of a hot hotel parking lot. might try to make this show in the future;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ron

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Here's a few more pictures that I took at our show. I don't think these got posted with the others REB had posted. We would like to thank everyone that supported us this year and also for the years before. ...Dale

phpSUBR1iPM.jpg php6J2vkHPM.jpg php07L4h8PM.jpg php6x5EVLPM.jpg

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
More pics...

phpgFYcv1PM.jpg phpL1MCqpPM.jpg phpMdtZjAPM.jpg phpmLbAvMPM.jpg
Last edited by Dale Stephens; Mon Jul 12 2010 07:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved