Next Thread
Print Thread
#188459 Sun May 23 2010 08:06 PM
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
We just had a very successfull Gas and oil auction here in Vancouver Washington with lots of local and many old gas people here from many states. Very strong unrestored electric and visible pumps were sold in contrast to other areas of soft prices. Bill has been battling Cancer for awhile now and decided to sell his collection. Good seeing many of the faces that we haven't seen for years and I am sure that many left with happy faces. Good luck to Him and we hope him well.

Craig
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Thought the auction went well today. Fast paced & well run. Best of luck to Bill; his "treasures" went to new collections. Saw some "faces" that I hadn't seen before & they were spending $$$$, GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a blast at the auction! Got to visit with some old friends, meet some new ones, and brought home WAY too many pumps (never!).

Blessings,
Heather
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Originally Posted By: adf designs
We had a blast at the auction! Got to visit with some old friends, meet some new ones, and brought home WAY too many pumps (never!).
You two must've been the "faces" that I hadn't seen before.....

Hi Tom,
Yes, we fly below the radar most of the time. Husband's kind of a private guy that has to be cracked, so we don't know a whole lot of folks in the hobby. But he's a great body man and is thinking about selling all his cars to focus on petroliana. We gotta lick our banking wounds for a little bit now.

Blessings,
Heather

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved