Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DIESEL #182492 Wed Apr 07 2010 04:18 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
You lucky dog you! cry Take it ALL Chris! Pack it away in storage if you have to but don't let it get away. If it makes it easier tell your wife your having an affair so when she thinks your sneaking off to see your girlfriend you can really go to your storage unit and admire your find!.....OK maybe admitting to an affair isn't the best advice, But hey desperate times call for desperate measures wink
Originally Posted By: diesel
im gonna look more today,there's plenty of craw space under the building,i did peak my head under the building but i did not craw under there,it looked like a bunch of very old ply wood,anyways im gonna really get under there today,where i went wrong was mentioning it to my wife,she's not even kind of ok with any of it ! i probably had glitter in my freakin eyes i was so thrilled from the whole experience yesterday,and "literally" she ***** on my parade like always! mad we had plans to go to round top antique fair today!that aint happening !so it looks like the car lot is gonna get decorated with pumps!anyways ,there is a lot of other stuff that i will rummage through,here are a couple of more pics of stuff that i dont know if i wanna get quite yet! i seriously dont know what i would do with some of this stuff,but i hate to watch it get trashed!

North on Route 66,

East on Gas Alley.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
DIESEL #182695 Fri Apr 09 2010 08:45 AM
DIESEL Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
AFTER GETTING ALL EXCITED ABOUT THE WAYNE 70 DOOR, W/ THE N-TANE AD GLASS, THAT I FOUND WITH ALL THIS STUFF,I ASSUMED IT WAS JUST LIKE MY OTHER WAYNE 70 DOOR,I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING CLOSER TO PIECING A WAYNE 70 TOGETHER ,WELL,,,,THE WINDOW FOR THE COMPUTER IS MUCH SMALLER,SO I REFER TO THE BOOK ,AND THE ONLY THING I COULD COME UP WITH ,IS THAT THIS WAYNE 70 DOOR IS OFF A CLOCK FACE! AM I MISSING SOMETHING? WOULD THIS BE CORRECT?? confused

Last edited by diesel; Fri Apr 09 2010 08:48 AM.

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS
DIESEL #182712 Fri Apr 09 2010 12:17 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Your not missing anything, just Learning more about pumps ! LOL

Smaller window is from any early 70. Only thing diff. between a 70 clock & VR door is the inside window reflectors.
Same on a 866/60 is the reflectors.

Dick Bennett #182732 Fri Apr 09 2010 04:41 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
The Wayne 70's also had the ad glass and sight glasses in different spots in the door also. Not all 70's are the same.

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved