Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#180651 Mon Mar 22 2010 06:01 PM
grabber Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I'm restoring a tok 300 pump and need a few parts...the molding/gasket that holds in the glass faces are SHOT on my pump...where do you guys generally find the gaskets for these? Also I need 1 possibly 2 porcelain faces for my pump (if anyone has any for sale or has a lead on where to find them I'd appreciate it)...lastly this pump was running up until a few years ago...do most of you go ahead and rip everything out (completely gut the pump)...or leave the veeder root in and remove the guts below the veeder root? The pump will be for display only (will not be used). Thanks everyone!

Wanted: Husky Cans/Signs, Interesting Pump Plates and NC Road Signage

Website www.petrojoe.com
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
The window rubber is simply type S channel available with us or most any other parts supplier. Usually around $2.00 a foot. Repro faces in aluminum are also available. Porcelain faces are available as well but as used originals. Nearly everyone removes the guts below the Veedor Root computer. Good luck, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
There were two different meters used on that pump and they take different face plates. If the word GALLON is between the price per gallon readout and the total gallon readout, then you will have to find an original. I don't know if anyone is repoping those. If the work GALLON is above the total gallon readout, then you can use the repoped ones. Richard

grabber Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Guys - Thank you for the information...I'll check my face plate and see what I need. I have one but its questionable at this point...Also its good to know the type rubber needed for the glass cover...I was worried about that because if you dont use the right stuff it always looks BAD. Once again a huge THANK YOU for the info smile

Wanted: Husky Cans/Signs, Interesting Pump Plates and NC Road Signage

Website www.petrojoe.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved