Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#178343 Sat Mar 06 2010 08:53 PM
Jimmy S Offline OP
OP Offline
Okay... getting things together on my Wayne 40, does anyone know where I can find an access panel cover for the area shown in the pictures? Also what should the missing tags be below it?

Damn tag thieves....

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
K
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
K
Ths large one is the Wayne data plate and the other is the underwriters laboratory -both available from after market vendors. The missing plate you can make yourself from light sheet metal - should have two ears to go into the the two slots above the opening and be long enough to slide beneath the Wayne data plate.

Koolmotor

George
George.Lee@midwayschools.com
701-520-9580
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Not sure on that access panel, but I know you can order The Wayne ID tag, and the other one is the Underwriters Laboratories tag. Any of the pump catalogs will carry the tags. Probably order the right handle too. That' a nice pump, show us pictures when you get all restored.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jimmy S--I'm right in the middle of restoring a Wayne 40 and my access door is missing too. I'm having one made at the local welding shop and could probably have 2 made, if you want one? I got the new tags from Ron Scobie and he also sent me a new crank back handle. Ron has quite a few parts available for this pump. Just type in www.gaspump.com and then go to the gas pump parts section. If you need any other info, just call me. 701-739-6133
Good luck---KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved