Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
O
This last show was "staged" in Pa. It was recorded late summer early fall at the latest, trees were not turning.
Well wouldn't you think you would try to buy as much as you could at one spot? maybe they give prices on everything but edit most of it out???? They haven't filled that van up yet.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
Those guys were at Hershey,probably went "shopping" in PA before or after

Please visit my website Gasstuff.com
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
There is a LOT of evidence that Pawn Stars is about as real as a soap opera. I've only seen a couple episodes of Pickers but most of it had the same set up feel as Pawn. Pretty soon the History Channel will start making up actual history. I used to love HC but I don't really like the way they are going.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
wow the more i hear about this show is that i won`t ever watch it!!! seems like everyone is trying to scam everyone for a buck!!!!! its a sad story to see how things are changing!!!!

Big Al`s Garage
Always looking for::
Veedol-Tydol-Tidex-Cycol-Tycol.
O
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
O
pretty soon prawn stars and pickers will be in politics.....

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Guys, be real here. Do you think that a couple of guys shows up, out of the blue with a camera crew, and wants to go through your stuff? Of course it is staged. It's called entertainment. Mostly smoke and mirrors. Pawn Stars, the same. Ax Men please! Don't you think that if you had the father/son team aqua logging for you that they might have lasted one day before you sent them home? I still like to watch the shows to see what turns up but then I enjoy watching paint dry too! Lighten up guys. Don't take it seriously......it's only for fun! Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I don't know if the shows are staged or not, but as one who did work in some of those same woods as a logger for the Weyerhaeuser Company, I think not. Strongly edited yes, but then all programs are.

Jess Browning's 4 yr old step-daughter, Jay Browning's grand-daughter, was mauled to death by one of the families dogs, last sunday.
http://www.kval.com/news/local/85850097.html

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved