Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#177301 Sat Feb 27 2010 02:57 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Any idea what this is worth? There are just some items that I am at a disadvantage because I do not go to big gas shows therefore some items I have never seen before.

It a 1/4 inch deep and mounts to the wall. Size is 28" X 28" Its all metal and has an inner wheel which revolves around to get mileages from one point which is set on the top to about 50 other locations within the circle (North Carolina up into Quebec). The black dots you see in the picture is where the mileage is shown. Has copyright 1966 patent pending. Super condition with some minor scratching.

I never seen this before so I had to ask. Thanks in advance for any pricing information you can give me. John

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Fueluser #177313 Sat Feb 27 2010 05:08 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
There was just some discussion on this item (a Phillps 66 version that looks very similar). I would think the value would be similar.

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=176392#Post176392

thermactor #177321 Sat Feb 27 2010 06:15 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Ahhh thanks. Guess I have to pay more attention. I did read this posting but since I am not that keen on the newer 66 stuff I apparently didn't memory bank it. How was I to know I would find a similar item with a different company. Goes to show you, you have to pay attention to everything. smile Thanks again. John

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved