Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
what is there too much floor showing??? what problem I don't see any.....

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Back around 1988 I had a few pumps when I decided to really get into this hobby. I found and purchased 100 pump from one person, and within one year I purchased another 100 pumps from all over Missouri, Illinois and Ohio.
Years ago I wrote a long history, with all the details, here on the General section of this website. I can't find it, but my friend DB can probably find it and post the address for the long story of my first year.
Actually my wife and I would spend Saturdays bringing pumps home from 100 miles from here, we use to be so dirty that we couldn't go into a restaurent to eat, we always had to get drive-up. It's nice to have a wife that goes along with what you want to do.
About 10 years ago, I sold the last 75 pumps I had to one guy, many of you know him, Rick from Las Vegas, of the Pawn Shop fame, the one who turned a Vendo 39 into a Cavilier 70.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Thu Feb 25 2010 11:06 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Neat story. My wife would go pump huntinf if I scheduled a mall or Starbucks somewehere along the route

Kris Strong
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved