Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#177050 Thu Feb 25 2010 04:39 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Ok What am I missing? These doors looke larger on the frmae. They stick out a bit. Are they the right ones? Also I think the red trim is the lower panel to hide the lower guts but what are the little pieces for, Shelves?? Does anybody have any good pictures of before or after or anything so i can see what I need to get to. Thanks guys

wayne 60S doors.jpg wayne 60s inside parts.jpg

Kris Strong
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
SOUTHFLORIDAGAS #177082 Thu Feb 25 2010 06:32 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Of the 4 small pcs, the center ones are the outside door locks,the ones on each side are the inside latches. In other words when you turn the outside on it will turn the inside one and open the showcase door. The little spacer thing on the right goes on the reset handle inside to the computer,I think.Others look like electric parts for the light manifold, may be wrong on this tho.

Terry Flannery #177088 Thu Feb 25 2010 07:06 PM
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
The other two pieces, with about a 3/4 inch hole in center, and the 2 smaller holes with approx. 1/4 inch holes, on each side are the brackets used to hold the hollow tube that conceals the computor drive rod from the pump.If you bought this pump already dissasembled, and are restoring it, you may have a lot more questions. Of course this is the best place for answers. Good luck, Norm.

Norm Huff
cmeon66 #177092 Thu Feb 25 2010 07:18 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thank you both for the quick help. Any pics out there before or after. Trying to see what the frame, shelves, rod, panels etc etc really look like.

Kris Strong

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved