Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#17578 Sun Jul 22 2001 06:01 PM
E
OP Offline
E
Hi, I am looking for info regarding the Tokeim company. Does anyone have anything about it? I searched on the web and found nothing. My main interest is the company history, its products, etc. I knew some of its pumps were discontinued, and I would like to know more about this matter.

Any help regarding this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eric Zast

fzap@mail.com

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#17579 Sun Jul 22 2001 06:51 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Eric, Bob Lee put out a nice book on Tokheim in 1980. It was printed by Harlow Press of Detroit. He has a great introduction. I had chance to visit with Agnes Tokheim of Cedar Rapids, Iowas a number of years ago (John's daughter) and she gave me a number of his original papers, drawings etc. I may be able to answer some of your questions if you want to call me some evening. Ron Scobie 651-653-6503

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503
#17580 Sun Jul 22 2001 08:00 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
The problem, that you are having not finding anything on the web, is because you are spelling the work Tokheim incorrectly. You spelled it Tokeim. I just brought up their website (www.tokheim.com) and it is working fine.
I am present writing a history of Tokheim (a little different than Bob's, as I am more concerned with the equipment rather than the company) for my soon to be published book on gas pumps. If there are some questions Ron cannot answer, give me a call or email me: 314-427-3943.
Jack Sim jhsim@swbell.net

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved