Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
and welcome louis!!hey guys,i hope our wives arent looking at this and learning all of our secrets!!me,i just buy something nice for maria when i sell something at a good profit and say "see i told ya" works every time!!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here is how you do it. Take your Wife to a nice fancy hotel. Wine and dine her all night long. And then get up early in the morning (before she wakes up) and run down the street to pick up gas pump parts for an oldgas buddy that lives 2500 miles away!!!
Man, I have a very understanding Wife.
Mike

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
hey guys,i hope our wives arent looking at this and learning all of our secrets!!

Keep hoping, Mick! wink

Louis, get your wife involved with your hobbies. My husband bought me my first globe shortly after he started collecting, and now we're in it together. He also got me more into firearms, which is now another one of my passions. And, we met because of our cars. So, as long as we have the money and the space, he can drag home pretty much anything he wants! Good luck! smile

T
OP Offline
T
Ah Oh! Pump number 3 already, lol Dang, these things ARE worse than guns and some of my other hobbies. It's a good thing my shop is a couple miles from home. At least this way she doesn;t have to look at them.
I'd like to send a genuine "thank you" to everyone. You guys....and gals....know how to make someone feel welcome. Now, where do I sign up for the 12 point program to help me deal with this addiction. The 12 point program I want to sign up for directs me towards helping me pick out the pumps I need, lol
Thanks all

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved