Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
eshaver Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I got the second edition of Jack Sim's Gasoline pump book yesterday ! I got tired of reading the one at the book store and actually purchaced it. What a wealth of information it has ! Jack was 100 % right when he said he posted many more unknown manufactures and models in this book ! I carefully went through it last night and found almost in every comapany that was listed in volume one an additional model or models .
While the book has been " panned " by a few , I find the information very valuable as I use this book to do my models with . Jack's Volume 1 was very usefull to do the Bennett 373 pumps I'm building scale models of for the Amoco Projek many of you have seen construction pictures of . I recomend that you get a copy of this handy guide as it really does examine the sometimes sutledifferences in the different manufacturers . I give it 4 Hubcaps ! Ed Shaver

see ya on the road folks !
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Good morning Ed. Being new to this site I have never had a look at your small scale pump projects, perhaps you have had them on here before my time, but if possible do you have images so I could I see them, or tell me about what your making and the scale, and if you sell your work. P.S. thanks for the compliments you give me when I show my pumps on this site. Roger

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved